1. High Priestess Jeklik
2. High Priest Venoxis
3. High Priestess Mar’li
4. High Priest Thekal
5. High Priestess Arlokk
6. Hakkar the Soulflayer
7. Bloodlord Mandokir
8. Jin’do the Hexxer
10. Edge of Madness
The most efficient route through Zul’Gurub is as follows:
1. Enter the instance and continue straight across the first bridge, turn right and head up a hill and kill High Priestess Jeklik.
2. Go back down and across the second bridge to find the room on the left containing High Priest Venoxis.
3. Behind Venoxis’s Room take the right path, and continue going up. Here you can take a slight left up a hill and kill Bloodlord Mandokir or take a right through the path with spider webs to High Priestess Mar’li.
4. Returning back down the hill past the large staircase on the right those who plan on doing the Edge of Madness should do it now.
5. Down the path to your right you’ll find High Priest Thekal.
6. After High Priest Thekal off the path to the left you’ll find the camp and shoreline used to spawn Gahz’ranka who is a water boss, kill him if desired.
7. Back up the hill and down the road you will find a pyramid, inside is High Priestess Arlokk.
8. Go back outside and continue up the path and kill Jin’do the Hexxer if you want to, and have time.
9. Reverse back down the ramp, and over the bridge on your right to the temple of Hakkar, and you’ve cleared all of Zul’Gurub!
This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by pronator.